Today
I am going to present two batches of ROGUE GALLERIES, one from our pop
culture past and the other from our fanatical present. I shall begin with THE
BATMAN'S ENEMIES (from the zany zeitgeist 1966 - 1968).
 |
| THE BATMAN |
 |
| THE JOKER |
 |
| THE PENGUIN |
 |
| THE RIDDLER |
 |
| CATWOMAN |
 |
| EGGHEAD |
 |
| COLONEL GUMM |
 |
| SHAME |
 |
| MA PARKER |
That
was then, and now here are some of THE PRESIDENT'S FRIENDS (2024 to present).
 |
| THE PRESIDENT |
 |
| THE KASH |
 |
| THE CHEUNG |
 |
THE LUTNICK
|
 |
| THE NOEM |
 |
| THE MILLER |
 |
| THE BONDI |
 |
| THE JONG |
 |
| THE PUTIN |
And
for more laughs (or frowns), here are more of the president’s friends. Just a reminder, dear reader, that all of the BATMAN'S ENEMIES are fictional television villains, whereas all of the PRESIDENT'S FRIENDS are real, having television roles only to enhance the president's agenda. (I should mention that most of these friends of the president, had rather regular lives until they transmogrified into lickspittle bootlicker
knaves for the top-of-the-ticket Republican).
 |
| THE RUDY |
 |
| THE LOOMER |
 |
| THE HUCKABEE |
 |
| THE GUILFOYLE |
While re-reading this blog post I must confess, dear readers,
I LAUGHED SO HARD ...
THAT I FORGOT TO FEED THE CAT!
(NOT.)
No comments:
Post a Comment